Introducing the PLAEX Pilot, Garby and Garcia
The Automatic Sorting Bin that will sort your life out
At present, waste management is a critical crisis that has to be dealt with immediately. According to the World Bank, the earth generates 2.01 billion tonnes of municipal waste annually with at least 33% of the waste not managed in an environmentally safe manner.
Globally the waste is dumped or discarded into landfills. Around 37% is disposed of in landfills and 8% of that is dumped in sanitary landfill with gas collection systems. 31% accounts for open dumping, 19% is recovered through recycling and composting and 11% is incinerated for final disposal, the remaining 2% is by other means.
Building circular economy
There should be a power shift from landfilling to a waste management system that helps in building a circular economy. For building a circular economy the foundation starts from waste segregation.
Today more than ever the government propagates and encourages businesses for waste segregation and even more they provide incentives for those who follow waste segregation or else the government rewards them with heavy fines.
As many people are showing interest in our product we have decided to come up with the pilot service. In this pilot, you can book a free consultation service.
PLAEX’s Team will analyse your waste management goals and accordingly work towards optimising and streamlining your waste management goal in a very cost-effective way.
In this Pilot PLAEX, a sustainability expert will give 2 weeks free demo of the products Garby and Garcia which will cater to your needs, just support us with the delivery. In these two weeks, they will enlighten you on the working of their products. How to empty it and how to manage the data. If you want to make any personalised changes to the product also can be done on demand after purchase.
How to buy Garby or Garcia?
- [Different colors] → Colors can be adapted to the client’s needs. However, they’re based on the dutch color sorting system.
- Automatic opening Contact-free lid which guarantees you a germs-free work environment.
- With our futuristic artificial intelligence technology and robotics knowledge, we provide almost over 80% accuracy in sorting waste.
- We cater to your needs and lower the waste management cost by over 60%.
- Compliance in accordance with recycling regulations.
- An integral part of the company’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy.
- Lowers carbon footprint.
- Reduction in the number of bins needed which in turn can optimize the workspace.
- (Optional) A battery-powered solution
- Made of 100% recycled acrylic which is a biodegradable material.
- Customized skin on the additional prize.
- The capacity of the bin is 40L per internal bin, with 4 bins it sums up to 160L
- Guides the user.
- Rapidly identifies waste.
- Portable and plug & play.
- Garcia has access to real-time data on the go.
- 360-degree feedback and quick response times.
- Provides data insights.
- Provide Waste production stats that turn waste management into a data-driven process.
Book your FREE consultation now!
You are planning to save the world? or have any questions? Our waste management experts would love to have a chat with you.
Copyright 2022 Plaex. All rights reserved.